Thursday 23 June 2011

It's HAIRSPRAY!!!

I thought I would get a little creative and actually make a can of "Ultra Clutch" Hairspray, to go with the ticket to Hairspray the Musical I got Mum.

I covered a regular can of hairspray in coloured papers and used QK/LC rollerskates alpha, A's Christmas tree (just the sparkle on top), the oval journaling block.


In addition to this, I made the card to enter into the Scrapbuggy.com monthly challenge. The challenge was to create a card inspired by this sketch...
And here is my entry...


On the card, I used the QK/LC sparkle and the cloud shaped tag for the title. The title of the card is a line from Hairspray too! 

3 comments:

  1. Oh how cute!! Love the pun! Thanks for playing with us at Scrapbuggy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...cute idea! I am sure your mum will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. Mum loved it, too bad she had already guessed I had purchased the tickets for us to see Hairspray!

    You've got to hate it when your mum says... You must have bought Hairspray tickets, we've seen every other musical that is currently playing in Sydney!!!

    ReplyDelete